"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Viwed posts
-
Love is something I believe we are all searching for, especially that " special kind of love ." Many of us desire...
-
So many of you have a long history of dating junks, those guys that say all the right things to you just to get you into their beds and ...
-
A counterfeit is a guy whose outward appearance is a façade . It is hard to discern who he really is because of the “makeup and costume...
-
The Proverbs 31 Woman: I was going through my church notes over the weekend and I came across this teaching from the Women’s Day of ...
-
As we consider what is important in a marriage partner, we need to get past the surface issues of looks, dressing and performance i...
No comments:
Post a Comment